Thank you very much for buying 'live' e-coaching (coaching via telephone, Skype or Gmail Video Chat) with me! :-)
Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been e-mailed to you. If you like and you have a PayPal account, you can log into your account at www.paypal.com to view details of this transaction.
Here's What Happens Next:
You allow a bit of time to pass (up to a few days, depending on all sorts of things), as the system and I get into gear. Then ...
1) I contact you via the email address and/or other contact info you provided when you paid
2) We set at date and a time that works for us both
3) On that date start our 1-on-1 'live' coaching via telephone, Skype or Gmail Video Chat together.
You CAN Contact Me While You Wait
Meanwhile, if you want, you are welcome to write me an email via my contact page: Contact Me. In this email, should you decide to write one, you are welcome to describe yourself, your situation, your challenges, etc. and why you want coaching. And anything else you wish to share. This is all completely optional, though.
It's Going to Be Great!
I am really looking forward to working with you.
the Personal Development Guy
P.S.: A Note on Time Zones and 'Live' Sessions via Telephone, Skype and Gmail Video Chat
I live in Denmark, Northern Europe, which is GMT/UTC +1. Since I work globally, you and I may very well live in different time zones. This is not a problem at all. I am used to working with people all over the world in different time zones, and it is always possible to connect at a point in time which suits both parties. We will work it out.
Where Would You Like to Go Next?
• Jump to the top of this page
• If you are interested in freeing yourself and creating a better life for yourself by letting go of unwanted emotions, needs and limitations, you may want to buy and read the ebook that Soren, the Personal development Guy, has written about that: Finding Inner Peace by Letting Go - 10 Steps to Happiness, Freedom, Love & More Using the Let Go Method. It is 75 easy to read pages, in a PDF ebook for download - and you can get it immediately after you have paid. It costs $19. You can buy this excellent self help ebook here: With PayPal you pay on an encrypted and secure page.
• Interested in how to be yourself and be all you can be? Self actualization? Want to know how to find happiness? Then you may want to buy and read the ebook that Soren, the Personal development Guy, has written about that: How to Be Yourself and Find Authentic Happiness - Notes from Life Itself to You and Notes from My Own Life, too.
A powerful mix of autobiographical, inspirational stories and the popular 'Notes from Life Itself to You'. Chuck full of ideas and inspiration for being yourself and authentic happiness tips. 105 easy to read pages, in an ebook for download, a PDF file formatted for reading on your computer. The price is $19. You get access to it immediately after you have paid, no waiting time. With PayPal you pay on an encrypted and secure page.
How to Be Yourself and Find Authentic Happiness
- Notes from Life Itself to You and Notes from My Own Life, too
by Soren Lauritzen, the Personal Development Guy
from www.thePersonalDevelopmentGuy.com and
Athena Forlag (Publishing)
- ISBN / EAN 978-87-7902-008-5
You get access to it immediately after you have paid, no waiting time.
• Want to share something with the world? At thePersonalDevelopmentGuy.com you can - as long as it has to do with personal development, spirituality, self help, inspiration, motivation, transformation or self improvement. Visit the page SHARED Blogs: Self Improvement and Motivation to either share your stories, opinions, ideas, advice, website links, articles, reviews, recommendations, etc. - or read and comment on what others have shared.
• Soren, the Personal Development Guy, also has his own blog where he shares his personal experiences, opinions, thoughts and more (like inspirational sayings, motivational phrases, short funny jokes, random funny facts and questions that make you think) at Soren's Blog: Inspirational Thoughts
• To see what has been added to this site recently (plus offers, etc.), check out What's New at thePersonalDevelopmentGuy.com
• Soren, the Personal Development Guy, also runs two other websites:
- personal development and spirituality for lazy, fun-loving people
... that's the chocolate and the chewing gum of personal development, self improvement, motivation and spirituality. Easy and entertaining.
Quotescoop.com (a.k.a. www.inspirational-quotes-short-funny-stuff.com)
- World's Best and YOUR Best Quotes, Poems and Short Funny Stuff
... that's a quick 'fix' of wisdom and humor. All content is hand picked with an eye for truth - and fun. Also: Share your own wisdom and humor!
• Jump to the Personal Development Guy Homepage
The Personal Development Guy's Self Improvement Ezine (FREE)Thank you for your interest!
Would you like to keep in touch - and get high-level tips and special bonuses? (Info, offers & rebates nobody else gets!) Then please sign up for my self improvement newsletter The Personal Development Guy's Self Improvement Ezine. It is totally FREE.
See you in the self improvement newsletter / ezine.