Your transaction is cancelled.
I am sorry that you choose to cancel your purchase!
I am happy, however, that you have an active interest in my products. Thank you for that! :-)
If there is any problem with ordering that I should know about, please let me know. In fact, let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience at thePersonalDevelopmentGuy.com better. You can reach me via the page Contact Me.
Just in case you would rather make a donation instead of buying something I'm going to go out on a limb and put a Donation Button here:PayPal is one of the largest payment processors on the Internet. When you click the Donation Button, you can make a donation of your choice on an encrypted and secure page.
If you do decide to donate, I will be pleased to give you a small token of appreciation in the form of a couple of free ebooks (not my own). One is a full-size book (111 pages long) on making money - from a very inspiring modern best-selling author. The other free ebook is a neatly designed book (29 pages) of goal setting tips.
No matter what you choose: Thanks! :-)
the Personal Development Guy
Where Would You Like to Go Next?
• Jump to the top of this page about Cancel Purchase via PayPal
• Want to share something with the world? At thePersonalDevelopmentGuy.com you can - as long as it has to do with personal development, spirituality, self help, inspiration, motivation, transformation or self improvement. Visit the page SHARED Blogs: Self Improvement and Motivation to either share your stories, opinions, ideas, advice, website links, articles, reviews, recommendations, etc. - or read and comment on what others have shared.
• Soren, the Personal Development Guy, also has his own blog where he shares his personal experiences, opinions, thoughts and more (like inspirational sayings, motivational phrases, short funny jokes, random funny facts and questions that make you think) at Soren's Blog: Inspirational Thoughts
• To see what has been added to this site recently (plus offers, etc.), check out What's New at thePersonalDevelopmentGuy.com
• Soren, the Personal Development Guy, also runs two other websites:Smartass-Self-Help.com
- personal development and spirituality for lazy, fun-loving people
... that's the chocolate and the chewing gum of personal development, self improvement, motivation and spirituality. Easy and entertaining.Quotescoop.com (a.k.a. www.inspirational-quotes-short-funny-stuff.com)- World's Best and YOUR Best Quotes, Poems and Short Funny Stuff
... that's a quick 'fix' of wisdom and humor. All content is hand picked with an eye for truth - and fun. Also: Share your own wisdom and humor!
• Jump to the Personal Development Guy Homepage