Your transaction is cancelled.
I am sorry that you choose to cancel your donation or transaction!
It's okay of course ... just know that both your donation and your purchases help me to keep working on producing great high-level personal development info to the benefit of you and other people.
Information that, as far as I know is not available anywhere else. And I DO want to keep writing!
Just in case you change your mind, here's the Donation button again:PayPal is one of the Internet's largest payment processors. When you click the Donation Button, you can donate an amount of your choice on a page that is encrypted and secure.
If you do decide to donate, I will be pleased to give you a small token of appreciation in the form of a couple of free ebooks. One is a full-size book (111 pages long) on making money - from a very inspiring modern best-selling author. The other free ebook is a neatly designed book (29 pages) of goal setting tips.
No matter what you choose: Thanks! :-)
the Personal Development Guy
Where Would You Like to Go Next?
• Jump to the top of this page about Cancel Donation via PayPal
• Want to share something with the world? At thePersonalDevelopmentGuy.com you can - as long as it has to do with personal development, spirituality, self help, inspiration, motivation, transformation or self improvement. Visit the page SHARED Blogs: Self Improvement and Motivation to either share your stories, opinions, ideas, advice, website links, articles, reviews, recommendations, etc. - or read and comment on what others have shared.
• If you are interested in freeing yourself and creating a better life for yourself by letting go of unwanted emotions, needs and limitations, you may want to read the ebook that Soren, the Personal development Guy, has written about that. Please jump to Finding Inner Peace by Letting Go - 10 Steps to Happiness, Freedom, Love & More Using the Let Go Method (Ebook for Download)
• Soren, the Personal Development Guy, also has his own blog where he shares his personal experiences, opinions, thoughts and more (like inspirational sayings, motivational phrases, short funny jokes, random funny facts and questions that make you think) at Soren's Blog: Inspirational Thoughts
• To see what has been added to this site recently (plus offers, etc.), check out What's New at thePersonalDevelopmentGuy.com
• Soren, the Personal Development Guy, also runs two other websites:Smartass-Self-Help.com
- personal development and spirituality for lazy, fun-loving people
... that's the chocolate and the chewing gum of personal development, self improvement, motivation and spirituality. Easy and entertaining.Quotescoop.com (a.k.a. www.inspirational-quotes-short-funny-stuff.com)- World's Best and YOUR Best Quotes, Poems and Short Funny Stuff
... that's a quick 'fix' of wisdom and humor. All content is hand picked with an eye for truth - and fun. Also: Share your own wisdom and humor!
• Jump to the Personal Development Guy Homepage